Over many years of successful operation, Mitchell's Scaffolding Ltd has grown to become one of the leading providers of scaffolding and related structures in our native Lancashire and beyond. We own and maintain a comprehensive range of access equipment which, along with the services of our cherry-picked, highly-trained and -competent team, is available to hire at the most competitive market price.
Our access equipment includes:
- A complete inventory of the materials used to make strong, safe scaffolding structures to bespoke requirements. All of the components we use, such as tubes, boards and fittings, are of proven professional quality
- Temporary roofing systems designed to offer protection to all types of structures and sites, allowing work to continue no matter what the weather is
- Staircase scaffolds to allow contractors to easily and safely access structures they are working on
- Safety equipment to protect both contractors and the public. Each project is unique and so equipment varies but includes safety/debris netting, brickguards, edge protection and security gates and fences
- Sundry items of equipment such as gin wheels, hop ups and rubbish chutes
- Temporary bridges ad walkways for contractors and the public
We take each project we are presented with on an individual basis and, after site visits and liaison with contractors, we create a unique, bespoke scaffold design. This is then professionally and quickly installed and, after the project is completed, our team carefully dismantle the scaffold, temporary bridge or roof and leave the area impeccably clean, tidy and safe.
Our work is extremely diverse and we have created scaffolding and other access and protective structures everywhere from schools to hospitals, from churches to libraries and from train stations to private buildings. You can find out more about this work on our website: just head to the dedicated 'Portfolio' section.
For a free, no-obligation quote or any other information, contact our team today.